Raman Analyzer for In-Line and Real-Time Monitoring of Bioprocesses
ProCellics™ is the first GMP Bioprocess Raman Analyzer for the biopharmaceutical industry fully dedicated to in-line monitoring of the critical parameters and quality attributes in real-time, in order to maintain an optimal development of cultures in bioreactors and to better control downstream processes.
Thanks to ProCellics™ Bioprocess Raman Analyzer, it is now possible to easily implement a GMP Process Analytical Technology solution for upstream and downstream processes!
- GMP immersion probe of 12 mm diameter adapted to PG13.5 / M18 bioreactor port
- IP65 compact analyzer unit
- CFR 21 part 11 facilitated
- Multi-channel unit to operate up to 4 probes from a single analyzer (option)
ProCellics™ Raman Analyzer
ProCellics™ easy model-building and real-time monitoring
ProCellics™ Software offers 4 modules:
- Instrument calibration
- Model building
- Maintenance & Settings
The architecture of the software has been defined to be clear, to offer guidelines for non-experts and to facilitate compliance with CFR 21 part 11 guidance.
The proper methodology implemented in ProCellics™ Software allows to easily design robust chemometrics models to be used in subsequent routine batch monitoring. This methodology is ideally suited to the feeding strategy optimization (feeding of glucose, medium, etc.), makes the implementation accessible to non-experts, and demonstrates the robustness of your model.
The dataset used for the multivariate calibration is prepared in ProCellics™ Software. The models are generated in SIMCA® and the monitoring module of ProCellics™ uses an integrated BioPAT® SIMCA-Q (Powered by Sartorius Stedim Data Analytics AB) engine to execute the models in real-time.
Multi-channel unit option
- Operate up to 4 probes from a single analyzer
- Analyzer unit add-on with no impact on the system footprint
- Single software interface
- Sequential measurement of the same or different processes
- User-friendly interface to manage probes’ parameters, timing and traceability
- Probe instrumental calibration features to easily allow model building with mixed data from different probes
- Fast 1st multivariate calibration with multiple parallel batches
- Robust models catching setup variability to ease transfer between devices
- Even more affordable cost per measurement point
Better understanding of bioprocesses
Improved batch monitoring
Continuous quality control
Reduced risk of batch failure
Optimized production yield/capacity
Faster Development &
Enhanced Process Productivity
Support and services
RESOLUTION Spectra Systems service offering will help you easily implement the ProCellics™ solution and get the maximum out of it.
We offer support for installation of the hardware and software (IQ/OQ), training and maintenance services. In order to guarantee a fast implementation of ProCellics™, our experts can offer support for the first set up including multivariate calibration and first monitored batches.