Compact High-Resolution Laser Wavelength Meter
LW-10 provides a very robust calibration with 20 MHz resolution and 200 MHz absolute accuracy within a very compact package.
Suitable for CW and pulsed lasers.
|Wavelength range||700 – 1000 nm|
|Optional wavelength ranges||630 – 700 / 1000 – 1100 nm|
|Wavelength resolution (1)||20 MHz|
|Absolute accuracy (2) (3) (4)||200 MHz|
|Maximum linewidth||30 GHz|
|Real-time measurement speed (5)||> 20 Hz|
|Maximum measurement speed||600 Hz|
|Exposure time||16 μs – 10 s|
|Input power range (6)||10 nW – 1000 μW|
|Optical input||FC/APC PM singlemode fiber N.A. 0.12|
|Power consumption||11 W – 450 mA @ 24 VDC|
|Dimensions||14.9 x 8.6 x 8 cm|
|FUNCTIONALITIES with SpectraResolver software|
|Compatibility||Windows 7, 8 & 10|
|Unit change||nm (vacuum and standard air) / cm-1 / THz|
|Software development kit||C/C++, DotNet, VIs libraries|
(1) Performance guaranteed on the 700 – 1000 nm range.
(2) T° calibrated on 16-30°C. For quality check, an absolute accuracy calibration procedure is available with SpectraResolver. Not frequently required.
(3) Warm-up: best performances are achieved under steady state conditions, typically ambient temperature stable at +/- 0.5°C per hour maximum, constant air flow, LW-10 running for more than 30 minutes. No sensitivity to air pressure variation.
(4) According to 3σ criterion.
(5) Computational speed. Depending on PC hardware and settings.
(6) Coupled in Polarization Maintaining singlemode fiber.
- 20 MHz resolution
- 200 MHZ absolute accuracy
- For pulsed and CW lasers
- User-friendly SpectraResolver software
- Compact size
- For single frequency lasers only (pulsed and CW lasers)
- Tunable laser control
- Laser stability control
- Frequency locking
- Laser control PID
- Laser spectrum analyzer function