How does ProCellics™ revolutionize the way of monitoring cell cultures and downstream processes ?
ProCellics™ makes possible in-line measurements that were previously performed at-line or off-line or with several different probes (which can’t be in place at the same time).
List of elements which can be measured with one probe provided the suitable calibration :
- USP metabolites and nutrients: glucose, lactate, glutamine, glutamate, ammonium, other amino-acids, antibody
- Total and viable cell densities, cell viability
- Protein, antibody concentration
- DSP: protein conformation, virus inactivation
What in-line analysis means for ProCellics™:
- In-situ measurement : the optical probe immersed in the medium
- No sampling contrary to at-line / off-line systems
- 1 quantitation dataset every 15’ corresponding to the quasi steady state of the culture during this duration = real-time
- Moving average technique allows monitoring trends with a very short time sampling
- Quantitation dataset recorded and available real-time for external systems like bioreactor controllers
- Without any human interventions